Flat velvety shoe with floral print and tassels.
Woman mid heel ballerina style with houndstooth printing. SIZE GUIDE
Dotted high heel pumps for woman. SIZE GUIDE
Ballerinas with white zebra-print in black and orang. LEATHER insole GUÍA DE TALLAS
Animal print boot-shaped shoes with straps and studs design
Leopard print ballerinas with bow on the front and leather insole
Snake effect high-heeled pumps
Snake effect high heel pumps
Black high heel pumps shoes with leather insole
Snake effect ballerinas with leather insole
Snake effect ballerinas with leather insole.
High heel shoes with studs on the front and leather insole
Fancy slingback shoes with glittered ankle strap
Leopard print boot-shaped shoes with stiletto heel
Animal print high heel court shoes with ankle strap
Snake print loafers with leather insole
Snake print Oxford shoes with leather insole
Leopard print stiletto shoes with and a studs trim
Red stiletto-heel shoes with leather insole
High heel shoes with block heel in Ochre color
Red high heel shoes with block heel.
Ballerinas shoes in Black colour.
Silver heeled shoes in Silver.
Leather high heel shoes with block heel
Gold high heel shoes
Women ballerinas in Burgundy color with bow detail
Simple ballerinas in ochre. Faux suede effect.
Women leopard print loafers with gold metallic ornament
Have you already seen the catalogue of our new collection? If so, you would have realized that not a single style of the new top trends of this season is missing. Some are survivors from last year, but with some changes that make them different. If there is something that marks this season, is the great number of new trends that it incorporates. These are some of them:
- Embroidery. They were on trend at the end of last Winter, although they were forgotten when the summer came. This autumn they arrive ready to show their potential.
- Pompoms. They have lost the shyness that characterized them last summer when we could see them in some accessories and clothes, but always as something special. Now they want to be the main character and are a winner trend to bet on.
- Shiny details. They left aside their rocker look of the past seasons and now they are more elegant and can be part of classy boots, but also of the freshest and youth sneakers.
In addition to the basic colours, those that combine with everything and will always be on trend as black, brown, navy or grey, this season we find two tones that will make you fall in love.
- Bright red. A perfect colour for giving a bright touch to the most muted colours of the winter. It’s going to be a trend matching with burgundy and pale pink.
- Ochre. A little bit duller than the one on trend in summer, the mustard yellow, or ochre is another great bet for your footwear. It matches perfect with brown or bottle green that are going to be on the spot this winter.
This winter, comfortable shoes with flattering shapes and are respectful with our feet are in trend. In the tip of the shoe we see rounded, soft and classy shapes that offer an image of naturalness.
With regards to heels, we can see variety in their shapes, but the squared ones and the mid or low heights are the favourite ones for daily use as they allow us to walk comfortably and to stand up for a long time but with no pain.
For special occasions, high-heel are the trend, and it couldn’t be otherwise, with slightly sharper tip shoes combined with more classy or rounded heels and with wide heels so we can choose form a wide variety.